Making a Booking
To arrange a program please contact us at email@example.com for more information and to determine availability of dates.
In your initial email please indicate:
- Your preferred date, day, or time of term
- Year level/s
- Total number of students/how many classes
Our facilities are able to accommodate 125 students per day. Larger groups typically visit across multiple days.
Group Size, Student Numbers and Timetable
Program can be run with 1 to 5 groups
Group maximum of 25 students due to classroom size, and to provide opportunities for individual experiences.
Schools with greater than 125 students can visit over multiple days.
Groups of 1 to 3 classes (approx. 16 to 75 students):
- 90-minute Educator-led program will be divided into 2 x 45 minute sessions + 1 Teacher-led session in the Wallaby Walk
- Educator-led sessions will consist of an indoor Reptile Encounter Session, and an outdoor Park based session.
Groups of 4 to 5 classes (approx. 75 to 125 students):
- 90 minute Educator-led program will be divided into 3 x 30 minute sessions + 1 Teacher-led session in the Wallaby Walk
- Educator-led sessions will consist of an indoor Reptile Encounter Session, and two outdoor Park-based sessions in different zones.
An example of a timetable for 4 groups based on a 10am arrival is shown below.