Welcome to our trade partners
Come on an animal-filled adventure with up-close encounters and magical night tours
We issue our trade partners with a unique discount code that provides their agreed rates.
You can use the code to purchase admission tickets, tours, encounters and animal food. Tickets will be emailed directly to you ensuring your book is confirmed and in place immediately.
If you haven’t received your code and are a Travel Agent, Wholesaler, Tour Operator or ITO that would like to work with us please call us on +61 (3) 5978 7935 or use our contact page to get in touch.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have and can provide famils for you and your colleagues if you wish to learn more about our award-winning wildlife sanctuary.
Melbourne’s award-winning wildlife park offers an up-close look at Australia’s amazing animals
- More than 70 Australian animal species to spot including several endangered species you won’t commonly find in the wild.
- An ideal way to get up-close to Australia’s native animals in a bush land setting
- Located only 50 minutes from central Melbourne, on the way to Phillip Island and the Mornington Peninsula
- Suitable for all ages
- Encounters with koalas, wombats, dingoes and snakes available at extra cost
- Daily timetable of presentations from our qualified and passionate Keepers
- Private tours available
- Eco-tourism accredited