The domains, as outlined by the Zoo Aquarium Association are:
1. Nutrition: e.g.appropriate consumption of nutritious foods is a pleasurable experience
2. Environmental: e.g. benign conditions offer adaptive choices and variety
3. Health: e.g. physically sound (uninjured, disease-free) animals enjoy good health
4. Behaviour: e.g.environment-focused and inter-animal activities are satisfying and engaging
5. Mental or Affective State: e.g. animals experience comfort, pleasure, interest and confidence
We strive to ensure all our animals enjoy a life with a high standard within each domain.
Find out more about the ZAA Accreditation Program.