Our Education Programs
At Moonlit Sanctuary, we provide hands-on, engaging and memorable excursions to learners of all ages.
Primary and Secondary Programs
Our programs are linked to the current Victorian Curriculum:
- Biological Sciences
- Science Inquiry Skills
- Science as a Human Endeavour
- Cross-Curriculum priority “Learning about Sustainability”.
- Learning Capabilities “Ethical” and “Critical and Creative Thinking”
Other subject areas that we can provide programs for upon request include Geography F-12 and Environmental Science F-12.
We run programs for VCE students including:
- Environmental Science Unit 3 Biodiversity
- Geography Unit 2 Tourism
We can run customised programs for Tertiary students
Some Tertiary Groups we have developed programs for include:
- Monash University “Biology of Australian Vertebrates” 2018 & 2019 – Focused on captive breeding, conservation and management and of endangered species, and Conservation Careers.
- Box Hill Institute “Monitoring Biodiversity” 2019 – Focused on the diversity of Australian Wildlife and threats they face, Identification techniques in fieldwork.
To discuss a potential program for your VCE or Tertiary students please contact our Education team at firstname.lastname@example.org