Our Education Programs
At Moonlit Sanctuary, we provide hands on, engaging and memorable excursions to learners of all ages.
Primary and Secondary Programs
Our programs are linked to the current Victorian Curriculum:
- Biological Sciences
- Science Inquiry Skills
- Science as a Human Endeavour
- Cross-Curriculum priority “Learning about Sustainability”.
- Learning Capabilities “Ethical” and “Critical and Creative Thinking”
Other subject areas that we can provide programs for upon request include Geography F-12 and Environmental Science F-12.
We run programs for VCE students including:
- Environmetal Science Unit 3 Biodiversity
- Geography Unit 2 Tourism
We can run customised programs for Tertiary students
Some Tertiary Groups we have developed programs for inlcude:
- Monash University “Biology of Australian Vertebrates” 2018 & 2019 – Focused on captive breeding, conservation and management and of endangered species, and Conservation Careers.
- Box Hill Institude “Monitoring Biodiversity” 2019 – Focused on diversity of Australian Wildlife and threats they face, Identification techniques in field work.
To dicuss a potential program for your VCE or Tertiary students please contact our Education team at email@example.com