Moonlit Sanctuary is Open!
- We have changed our ticketing process to a pre-purchase, contactless system to keep you safe.
- Facemasks are optional.
- Daily numbers will be limited and staggered to enable social distancing.
- All entry to the Sanctuary must be pre-purchased. This also includes Friends of Moonlit Sanctuary and children aged 1-3 years, even though there is no charge.
- You must only attend on the date and time that you selected at the time of purchase.
- We encourage you to pre-purchase encounters and animal food at the time of booking admission, to reduce the amount and time of contact on arrival.
- The names of every person in your group will be required at the time of booking for contact tracing purposes. This will reduce the time required for entry.
- We prefer contactless card payments throughout the Sanctuary.
- Food is available for purchase and can be consumed in our cafe or outside.